Good to know
Useful information about your Hotel in Merano & environs
In Hotel Adria in Merano & environs you'll find all the comforts you'd expect from a holiday where everything is simply perfect. Inclusive services with visibly more value, holiday treats that can be booked as an upgrade, and a truly unique ambience.
Following all the useful information:
- All rooms dispose of bath tub/shower, WC, hairdryer, cosy bathrobe, pool and sauna towels, satellite TV, radio, W-LAN access, telephone, mini-bar, safe and rental rucksack.
- Deduction for B&B bookings: € 20.00 per person and day
- Reduction for 3rd bed in a double room -30%
- 1 child up to 12 years stays for free in the room with two fully paying guests (100% reduction) during the following periods: 30.04. – 19.05.2017, 27.05. – 04.08.2017, 07.10. – 10.11.2017.
- During any other period the charge per day is as follows: children up to 2,99 years 13 €, children from 3 to 5,99 years 30 €, children from 6 to 11,99 years 55 € per day, children from 12 to 15,99 years 70 €. Baby phone, changing table and high chair for our small guests are available in the playroom.
- Small dogs are welcome upon request. We charge a cleaning fee of 15 € per day. Dogs have no access to the dining room, the pool or beauty area.
- We accept cash payments, EC card, credit cards, VISA, Mastercard. No American Express!
- From 7 nights we grant a 5% reduction on the daily rates of adults (except week packages and special offers)
- No arrival or departure possible on Easter Sunday
- A surcharge of 50 € per day applies for the single use of a double room.
- Check-in: The room is at your disposal from 2 p.m.; if you arrive after 6 p.m. please inform us by phone.
- Check-out: Please vacate the room by 11 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Late check-out: in case of availability; surcharge of 50 € per room.
- In case of early departure we charge for 3 days.
- In addition to the hotel fee, from 1 st of January 2014 a Tourist Tax of 1.60 € per person and day (from 14 years) applies in the Province of South Tyrol.